Episodes of sudden feeling of clogged ears, lightheadedness with frequent urination and stools. Relief on lying down for couple of hours. Which specialist should I consult?

I have had the weird occurrence--it has become more frequent lately--of a sudden feeling of clogged ears, lightheadedness accompanied by frequent visits to the bathroom and loose stool . I had to lie down for a couple of hours and it went away. That was the lightest incident. On the previous occasions, on May 17, I felt a terrible weakness and violent nausea accompanying the above symptoms of clogged ears and lightheadedness. Then it took me several hours to recover. I don t know which specialist to consult...
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012