Episodes of localized mild throbbing right sided chest pains, also occurs at the back at same level. Heart trouble ?

hi i m 42 y/o, 5 8 200lbs. i am having episodes of localized mild throbbing right sided chest pains. it usually occurs when i am resting. the symptom starts from the axillary area at the level above the right nipple terminating at the strenum. it usually last for atleast 20-30 seconds. and repeats 4-5 times in a ten minutes time period. there are alos times that the throbbing also occurs at my back at the same level....
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012