Episodes of light headedness, dizziness and nausea that subside within a week, diagnosed with B12 deficiency. Is the diagnosis right?

hi.this is dolly.. since last 2 years,once in every 4 to 6 months, I suffered from light-headedness ,accompanied by dizziness and nausea .This continued for a while-around a week,and then would subside..the doctor gave me Vertin along with some antibiotics .In july 2012,I had a the similar symptoms,but more intense, and lasted long…this time it was also accompanied by some vision problem… swaying moment,weakness and took me a long time to get better. However since that time I have never felt completely relaxed,as now and then i have a feeling of light-headedness,severe heaviness in eyes and sometimes in head , headaches- which are not very intense ,intolerance to crowded places especially malls etc., confusion.and so many more.. The doctor gave me antibiotics in intervals which made me felt better for the time being… Finally I checked with the neurologist .He thinks it to be the Symptoms of migraine and also recommended a B-12 test..So finally before 2 days, I was diagnose with the B-12 deficiency which is 171 pg/ml..He has suggested 10 injection of -UNICOBAL and also the oral cap.of the same..(I being a pure eggs too).He thinks my B-12 level triggers the Migraine… I took my first shot of b12 and two oral dozes of the same till now...but there is no change in my weakness..infact I am feeling extreme weak...since i took the injection.. My concern is that all these are really the symptoms of deficiency of B-12 . and nothing else!!.I am really really confused ..since last seven months not a day of my life has been normal…I feel depressed.Once a active and energetic me is becoming dull and depressed.. someone pl. suggest…
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012