Episodes of insomnia, nausea, high BP, headaches, buzzing in ears, loss of consciousness. What is going on?

I had some bad episodes of insomnia end of last year because I was lowering one of my medications . It got better after I increased it and I was sleeping fine for most of January. A glass vase fell on my head though on January 1st but it didn t do anything besides a headache for 3 hours. But then I hit my head again two weeks later on a train ceiling (not when the train was moving though) and started to have head pressure a lot at different times, especially when I feel intense emotions and when I have high blood pressure . The pressure feels like something is pushing on it pressing on it and a lot of buzzing. I haven t been sleeping as much the past few days but I am not sure how much I am getting but I do have some dreams in the morning and by the time its morning I forget if I did sleep or not earlier in the night. Yesterday I felt like my brain was being zapped or freezing up like a computer would and that I was going to lose consciousness . I don t know how to describe that feeling. I also feel kinda sick (nauseous) at different times throughout the day and then it goes away. Anyways I don t know what is causing this and what exactly this is.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013