Episodes of fainting since hit on the head. What could be causing this?

Hi my name is melanie. One month ago I was walking and fainted hitting my head very hard on the concrete sidewalk. I was unconscious and my friends brought me to and I felt fine and went in with my day. Then a week later I got up in the middle of the night and again fainted hitting my head on the bathroom wall and then the ceramic floor. Again someone brought me to and I was fine. But now I am always feeling dizzy and pukey and the other morning again I felt like I was going to faint. I am scared that either I did something to my head or that I am going to one day knock myself out and no one will be with me to wake me up.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012