Episodes of dull pain in shoulder blades with heavy breathing, dizziness with jaw pain. Cause and remedy?

Hi,I have been getting strong dull pain between my shoulder blades for a year now. My doctor says its my posture but i think its more serious. It starts light and then gets stronger,its a kinda dull pain,not sharp,it makes me breath heavier which makes me get a bit dizzy. An attack of it can last about 3 to 5 minutes. If it gets really strong i can feel it up along my back into the base of my jaw . it also feels to be deeper than a spinal thing.i have a young family and this is freaking me out. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012