Episodes of dizziness while sleeping, weakness. History of panic attacks. Cause?

Have had two episodes of dizziness while sleeping - last night and night before last. Never had this before. Am 70-year-old female in good health. Hx of panic attacks that started during sleep = 2006 -2008 after having minor surgery with anesthesia . None since then. Dx ed as panic attand had acks later thorough tests, including a arteriogram that showed no blockages. Currently stressed approaching major life changes in downsizing and possible move. i am awakened feeling like the bed is spinning. Sit up and still feel the room spinning and cant focus on one thing in the room. Pulse 85. Feel queezy and a little weak. Lasts around 15 minutes. Able to return to sleep but upon awakening, feel weak and still a bit off balance. Have also been having middle of the night awakenings and difficulty falling asleep after.- can,t shut down thoughts. Dizzy in PA.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013