Episodes of dizziness, tingling sensation, heaviness in chest, lightheadedness, moderately stressed. Suggest

Hi, I've just turned 21 years old. Female, under a moderate amount of stress. For a month and a half now I have not felt well. Whilst studying at my desk I would experience episodes of dizziness that are relieved when I have an aspirin, but after experiencing a tingling sensation I was advised by father to stop taking it in fear that I may be allergic. I have a weird sensation on my chest as if a heavy phone book is pressed against it. Occasionally, as I am experiencing now, I have a strange sensation travelling down my right arm. But my main complaint is the lightheaded feeling I get so often. What is it?

Note: I have a healthy BMI, although I'm not a health fanatic, I rarely exercise, but I have a healthy diet (i would say). My heart rate is also normal: 68 beats per min.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013