Episodes of dizziness, increased body heat, dry cough, feeling of congested bronchia, under stress, history of rhinitis. Cause?

In the last few days I have had slight dizziness episodes, combined with periods of increased body heat (with no actual fever ). Other symptoms may include dry coughing and a feeling of congested bronchia. However, the latter symptoms appeared 2 days after the first episodes mentioned at the begining of the note and they may be related to my historic of rhinitis , which keeps comming back at the begining of the cold season . I may add that during these weeks I am going through some big exams and the level of stress may be higher. I am interested to know if these symptoms are stress-related or may hide a more complex condition. Thank you for everything!
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012