Episodes of diarrhoea, burning, abdominal cramps, bloating, pressure at back radiating to breast bone. Suggestions?

im an 18 year old girl and ive never had sex before the farthest ive gone with a boy is making out and there was absolutely no touching there. never even seen a penis and i had my period two weeks ago for this month. However about two weeks ago on monday i had really bad diahrrea and my abdomen was burning whille i was on the toilet. it was very painful i had diahrrea at least 3 times that night. ever since then ive been constipated but also have had diahrrea intermittely. Im also bloated. normally my stomach is flat and i have a bit of a pouch in my lower abdomen now due to bloating accompanied with cramps . i also feel a little pressure around my hip bones. ill also get burning in my abdomen after i eat or in the morning. it radiates to around my breast bone. please help!
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012