Episodes of crying hysterically and harming self. Addicted to drugs, drinks and smoking. Need help

I m 14, and I hit myself, and harm myself. I have been doing this for about 4, nearly 5 years, and it all started after the death of my mother. When ever I do something wrong, just little things, I feel the need to get back at myself and I do this by punching my forehead , and biting my wrists. I cry hysterically, so much that I can hardly breath. I haven t spoke to my family about it (because they won t believe me, they don t believe anything I say). I don t care for myself at all, I drink, I smoke , I do some drugs, just to get it off my mind, and get as far away for reality as possible.I honestly don t know what to do.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012