Episodes of cp & sob in my EKG, what dose this mean ?

My doctor wrote an Cardiac services order request form that says: episodes of cp & sob in my EKG , what dose this mean ?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Dec 2010
ecg is used to monitor the electrical activity of the heart.
it will help to find out how your heart is working.
to rule out ant anomalies or conduction disturbances in the heart.
sob mostly refers to shortness of breath and cp mostly refers to chest pain.
all your symptoms suggest a lesion in your ekg and hence i would advise you to consult a cardiologist in this regard and rule out any disease of the heart.
i would advise you to consult your emergency number if you have chest pain or if you can feel your heart beat or if you are unable to breath while sleeping.
i wish you good health.
contact us at HCM for further queries.
take care
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
CP is chest pain and sob is shortness of breath. That is not the report of your EKG but
it is complain you must have reported you doctor. That is a indication for taking EKG.
So regarding Ekg take further details from your doctor weather its normal or reflected
any thing in it. Thanks
  Anonymous's Response
Not sure if the Dr was referring to your EKG tracing, probably just listing the reasons for requesting the procedure.

CP = Chest Pain

SOB = short/ness of breath

Both are common symptoms that may be associated with an cardiac abnormalities.