Episodes of breathlessness, dizziness, flashes, nausea, heart pain towards the end of the day. Cause and cure?

hello my names ohlivia and i always feel mostly tworads the end of the day that i can t breath and i get dizzy, the room flashes in and out, i feel like i m going to puke , i get really light headed and my heart feels like it s being squeezed and it hurts. it s been getting stronger lately and i actually had to go to the nurses office and lay down and even then when i tried to slow my breathing and rest it pounded and i got hot like i always do during these attacks but worse i m scared that something worse will happen and this time and i won t wake up. i tried to tell my family but they just laughed. i told them it was because of stress and i tried to explain the pain and that i ve been going through it for years, actually like 3 years after my father left me. one time i had an attack in school and got my friends worried sick. please helpha me
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013