Episode of urination while regular walking regimen and profuse sweating, had angio without stents, on medicines. Reason and precautions?

Yesterday while walking my regular 7 km dist, after 4 km i urinated and rest of the 3 km sweated profusely, felt very tired, sweat was mainly on forehead . I had undergone angio w/o stent 2 years back and my BP remains normal, i am on basic heart medicine; 1/2 Disprin, Metoprolol , Diltiazem Clopidogrel and 10 mg Atorvastatin. May i know the reason and precaution please. Virendra
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012