Episode of tingling in hands and feet with pressure and warmness in head, hot flashes during a bout of itch or stat of hunger. Panic attack?

Hi, I m 23 yrs old and I have been expierencing tingling in feet and hands on a dime. Not the kind where they fall asleep. Also my head feels hot (inside) as rediculous as it sounds like my brain is melting. Start feeling pressure in my head. Hot flashes and frankly I feel like I m dying. Every time my body has a feeling i.e empty tummy or itch , these symptoms start. My fiance said panic disorder but it comes on so randomly everyday. Its unbarable!
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012