Episode of tingling and feeling warm all of a sudden, loss of hearing, dizziness and difficulty in walking. Is this TIA?

Hi, I am a 35 yo woman. I smoke and drink occassionaly. Over the past weekend I experienced an episode which came on as quickly as it stayed. The entire thing lasted merely minutes (5 ish). I was relaxing on my cousins deck and telling a story. All of a sudden I started to get really warm and tingly all over. I instantly lost all coloring and went pale and started excessively sweating. I could not articulate my words right and has a loss of hearing . I was slighlty dizzy but weak when I tried to walk. It hit me fast and hard and was gone withing 5 mins. I did make an appointment with my primary care giver in 2 days. From what I can find online, it sounds like a TIA. Any other suggestions as to what it could be? Thank you,
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012