Episode of sudden dizziness, vomiting on standing up with blurred vision. What could have happened?

Just a few minutes ago I stood up and walk around. I was very dizzy and confused. I also kinda feel like puking. I looked on top of my dresser and saw that my lime green nail polish had turned white. I was so confused to why it would have done that. Then I looked on my floor, there was a normally lime green shirt but I was also white! I took my nail polish and stared at it for at least five minutes and it slowly turned back to lime green. I also saw that everything else was back to lime green. And I just realized that no other colors had changed. I can t clearly remember what happened before I stood up. All I remember is that I was reading. Before that I was on the computer, which is all a blur. I have no idea what is happening to me!
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
These symptoms could a part of various medical problems.It could be a" black out" .In medical terms , a transient ischemic attack could be a possibilty. Or a simple postural hypotension could atypically present like this .Kindly get your BP checked. Also a neurological evaluation is necessary.