Episode of sudden break in sleep with difficulty in moving hands, feet and head, arrhythmia, eased on moving the head.

last night while i was sleeping i would feel odd all of the sudden and for some reason i could still here the sound of my fan, all of a sudden the fan would start sounding a little different and then i would tense up and not be able to move. i couldnt move my hands or feet but i could move my head, but i had to really strain to do so. As soon as i was able to move my head the episode would stop. im preety sure i was awake when this happend and one time i had my hand over my chest and when the attack happend my heart would have arythmeas
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012