Episode of sleeping yet awake with skipped and rapid heart beats, paralyzed feeling, normalcy within few seconds. EKG normal. Cause?

please help, Im a 22 year old Male. 5 7 170 lbs. white/Hispanic somewhat active ( Gym,biking ) running occasionally. also My life is stressful and I probably have anxiety i dont know if that comes into account when attempting to diagnose these things This has only ever happened twice the first time was after i consumed a fair amount of Alcohol but the second time which occurred tonight ( 12/4/12 ) i dont know what could have caused it, this is what happend I am sleeping but i feel like im just about to wake up or something,like im right at the surface,and then my Heart beat goes from normal then pauses or skips a beat for a second,Then my Heart races very fast for 10-15 seconds,During which time i feel paralyzed,like i cant move or talk.then after the 10-15 seconds my heart rate returns to normal like nothing ever happened. afterwards there doesn t seem to have any aftereffects. Outside the realm of anxiety over what just occurred. Also i should note that there is no pain in my chest or arms prior,during or after the event nor do i feel out of breath during or after the event...I have gone to the clinic and had an EKG done after the first time this happened and results were fine my doctor said Please whats wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012