Episode of sharp pains in lumbar region, tremors in leg with numbness. X-ray showed Pars interarticularis. Is it curable?

I recently got a sharp pain in my lumbar region (left side). While I was walking today in the store, I stopped to get an item, when my left leg began to shake bath and forth. There was no numbness in my leg, just the shaking and the sharp lumbar pain. I have been icing the area in my lower back, as well as using a TENS unit. On an x-ray , I was diagnosed with pars interarticularis defects of the lower lumbar region. My question is; should I contact my doctor for further testing or is this just dengeneration I will have to live with? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer