Episode of rapid heart beat with hand tremors, feeling of fear, strange sound in head, difficulty in sleeping. Reason?

My heart beats fast and my hands shakes. Dint know why i feel like am scared and worried that something is going to happen. Any little noise my heart flys. Theres this strange sound in my head. Find it hard to sleep. Few days ago i had a cough syrup that contained codeine after that i had three cans of beer. That night i felt like i was dying dont know if is the reason i feel this way.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012