Episode of passing out after taking aspirin overdose. Pain and tingling to ear after the injury

Hi about 3 hours ago well i knocked myself out I ve no real memory of how assuming i was going to bathroom when i came awoke on the floor my right arm was in agony between elbow and shoulder at same time felt burning behind my left ear I ve a good size split between my ear and side burn must of tripped and hit my head behind my left ear fingers on my right hand feel like i have tingling in them?? I m not under influence of any thing except having 3 aspirin tablets
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012