Episode of headache during cross fit session, have feeling of excessive snot in chest and nose post flu, headache attached to left eye. Remedy?

I recently get a headache during intense crossfit sessions. I have recently had the flu and while i feel better there is still a lot of snot in my nose and chest. The headached is on the left side of the base of my skull where it meets the spine . It seems to be attached to the back of my left eye and come on quickly with a sharp pain under exertion. It depletes my will very quickly but I usually just wait for it to subside then only exert myself to where the level of pain is bearable. Why and what can I do?:
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer