Episode of fainting, intolerance to gluten or wheat, continuous congestion, on pills. Cause?

Hi, a few weeks ago I almost fainted and now I m unable to hold any food down the contains gluten or wheat, even tho I feel sick after most meals now , I can t keep food that contains those two down and I have a contestant cough that doesn t seem to have a reason. I m just wondering if almost fainting could have induced these problems as they are starting to worry me, help!! I m am also on th pill , and am definitely not pregant!
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012