Episode of dizziness with light headedness, faint hearing, profuse sweating, chills after eating and alcohol consumption, eases with fresh air. Cause?

I ve been out eating dinner and drinking alcohol (but not drunk) and all of a sudden I get very light-headed, dizzy, my hearing goes faint, and I start to sweat ( cold sweat) but feel warm. I feel a bit ill in the stomach , but don t vomit . It lastest only for a few minutes until I run outside and get some fresh air then I m all fine and feel a little scattered after it.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012