Episode of continuous bleeding, stopped with gynae cvp, have breast tenderness, bleeding. No relief with Pause mf. Advice?

hi, i am 24 years old, with a history of PCOD , i haven t got it checked recently though. my period started on the 6th of October (with moderate pain) but there was no bleeding , only blood stained discharge . then, on the 15th of October, i had severe bleeding with clots, i was advised to take Pause mf thrice, for three days, the bleeding reduced but did not stop. then i was suggested to take, gyane cvp, i took that for almost 6 days, the bleeding almost stopped (a few incidences of spotting). now on the 23rd i again experienced some pain and tenderness in the left breast , and the bleeding started again, so i resumed with Pause mf. the bleeding had reduced, but still i feel, the mild cramp kind of pain, at least once a day and i start bleeding again. I am very scared and confused. Please recommend something for a few days that will stop the bleeding, as i am alone, and do not have my parents around and i am too scared to go to the doctor alone.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  93 Awaiting Answer