Episode of continuous bleeding post tubes operation, trying to conceive, suggested womb scrub. Is it safe?

Hi Doctor. i had an operation two months ago concerning my tubes & the Dr found out that one of my tubes was damaged & the second one was also affected. He managed to clean them & found out the orther one is not so strong. I m trying for a babe its been two years already. after the operation i had my normal periods for November month. late december the blood started coming out, not heavy but continuosly till today. Yesterday i went to a Gynae & he said i have clots & he suggest i do a womb scrub so that the they can take thhe clots to a lab to check if maybe i was pregnant or something. is it safe to do a scrub? i dont have kids.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Hello ma'am and welcome.

The procedure includes collection of a tissue sample at most, there should be minimum to no risks at all depending on the technique.

Hope this helps.

Besymt wishes.