Episode of anterior uveitis. Why do I experience dizziness? Should I worry for my brother contracting it?

I am in the middle of my fourth episode of anterior uveitis . I have some curious other symptoms that have come and gone over the years. During my last recurrence, I experienced dizziness and what I can only describe as warm water sensations on my leg, as if something spilled on me. Doctors have ruled out rheumatoid arthritis , sarcoidosis , MS, Lyme disease , syphillis, etc. I m at a loss and so are my doctors. I don t know if it s worth noting or not, but my little brother has also has one major episode of uveitis. Thus far, it has not come back for him. Any ideas??
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012