Episode of A-fib assumed to be from hypocalcemia, have normal bone density range for spine, low normal hip. Have balance disturbances, migraines with tingling and numbness in hands. Are hypocalcemia and MS related?

Is there any link between hypocalcimia and MS? I am a 25 yr old female that experienced an episode of A-fib thought to be brought on by hypocalcemia. I have a within normal range bone density for spine and very low normal hip. I have been experiencing balance disturbances recently and have long time suffered migraines with auras and temp vision disruptions, from time to time my hands also tingle and or feel numb. I have seen an Internest (to follow up on Afib ) and also an Endocrinologist (hypocalcemia) but feel there has been little progress and almost brushed off.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012