Episcleritis, pain and redness in corner of eye. Taking steroid eye drops. Permanent remedy?

I am 60 years old person (Non-Diabetic and Blood pressure level Normal, Uric Acid , Urea , creatinine level and thyroid profile, lipid profile - ALL ARE NORMAL). I have been suffering from EPISCLERITIS since last 5/6 years and after a gap of 4/5 months, the symptoms reappear, especially in LEFT EYE with paid and redness on outside corner of left eye. I was treated with Steroid Eye drops ( Betamethasone , Dexamethasone , Prednisolone, Flurometholone, Loteprednol etc) and I was cured after 7/8 days. Again after 4/5 months Episcleritis repair. Can you suggest me permanent remedy ? Can Anti-oxidant oral therapy bring any solution ? I suffered from CSR twice (once in left eye and once in right eye and I was cured with Flurbiprofen eye drop without Laser treatment) I also suffered from KERATITIS 5/6 times during my young age. Debabrata Ghosh, Email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012