Epileptic, taking medicines for BV, have nausea, vomiting since intercourse. Advice?

Hi, I m in a relationship, 24years, have epilepsy , I have recently been put on metronidazole for bactiriaol vaginosis, I am aware the side affect are nausea , I toook 2tests one came u pos the second neg, my period isn due for 2 days, I had sex 14thoctober 2 days before ovulation and on the 26 October starting feeling nauseous that s when. Starting taking the antibiotics so I stopped and 27th started throwing up and today 28th even worse
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012