Epileptic seizures, on eptoin and 2 zen, after stopping, seizures for 1 month, continue to take ?

My brother was having seizures in his early age when he was around 14 Years.After that he started taking doses (4 Eptoin + 2 Zen 200mg).On these doses he was OK for three years without having a single seizure.After that ge stopped taking the medicines and had a seizure after stopping the medicines for one month.He again started the same doses and he is not having any seizures since last two year. I want to know how we should go now. Regards
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012