Epileptic, on medicines for bipolar disorder, suffering with forgetfulness, difficulty in recognizing people, events of the recent past. Help?

respected doctor, i am an Indian girl ,aged 22,pursuing my education in dentistry ......I am having epilepsy and even on psychiatric medication for bipolar disorder ...Sir, i am continuously forgetting things.I dont remember what happened in my life in last few years and even some people.......I dont understand what to do.I told this to some people close to me like my to-be-husband,but he laughed out on me and said that I am acting..How to make him understand.I am not able to recognise people around me and even dont remember the events which took place in my life since 2002.This forgetfullness is increasing day by day........sir, please tell me what should I do and how to make him understand. Yours sincerely, U.K.Alam
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013