Epileptic, having a seizure when trembling, stress. Any diet?

Hi Doctor Samuel,
I have been epileptic since i was 14,,,,,,, my medications are Apo Divalproes 500 mg x4 times a day....... My question is my name of the epilepsy i have is hepilepsy of Ganz............. I was hospitalized in Calgary HOspital, than i learned that everythime i tremble(shake) i am effectively having a seasure.......... well that was news for me....... Because of lots of stress it seems to me that i do have those for not reason during the day......... is there anything I can do to help even more.........does the way i eat has an effect with it........ I hardly sleep 5 hours/night.
Can you help me please.........email adresse YYYY@YYYY . From New-Brunwick' Canada
Thanks a million

p.s. i live on low income,,,,do i really have to pay for this the goverment doesn't even pay my medications, so this is the reason why i have to cut on ratio fluoxetine.......What do i do ,,,i only earn 700.00/month
marielle comeau
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013