Epilepsy since birth, atrophy in right temporal lobe, headaches behind right ear, bone redness. Causes?

My son is epileptic, when I was pregnant, I had bleeding, which caused blood/ oxygen cut off short time in the birth canal. This cause his right temporal lobe to atrophy . His epilepsy has been drug controlled from age 4 (when we found out), until now, age 31. For many years now, he has experienced bad headaches behind his right ear, which have recently gotten worse & more frequent. It s red & on that bone right behind the ear. Any idea what it is?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer