Epilepsy, shaking hands when nervous. On devsal. Reduce dosage, diet changes to control?

I am using 2 tablets of "Desval ER 500mg"daily after dinner(so totally 1000mg per day) for epilepsy from 3years.
i have this epilepsy from 18 years.please let me know the problems/disadvantages of too much dosage and how to overcome that.Now from 3 year, i am not getting any jerks......can I reduce the dosage?
Is there any chances to change in diet naturally to control this.
i also have shaking of hands when lifting objects or when i feel can i control this
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013