Epilepsy, resurfacing fits after intake of medicines for weak feet. Taken levera with normabrain, donamen and vibraina. Cause and remedy?

my sister was having epilepsy problem and doctor prescribed her eptoin ,epilex,levera drugs ..she was not having this problem from last 3 years and doctor said to reduce the dose slowly and then stop giving these medicines she was taking only levera tablets and another neurologist prescribed her normabrain ,vibraina and donamen because she not walking properly ..grip of her feet is when she used levera with normabrain,donamen and vibraina she had fits again...her age is 12 years...pls help
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012