Epilepsy patient, pregnant. On folic acid. Diet? Genetic inheritance chances?

dear sir, I am a epilepsy patient for last 15 yrs.Now i am pregnant(i tested +ve 5days ago), m 31 yrs old.Though i consulted docs b4 becoming preg.They said there is 5-6% of chances that offspring get some defects.I started taking folic acid for last 4 months.i am takin 15mg(FA) per day.i am takin tagritol CR 750 mg per day.can u suggest me some more precaution that i should take so tht my child is normal n healthy?pls advice me about diet that will help me n my child?jyoti
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012