Epilepsy, no seizures, on Valprol CR, jerking and shivering, Escitalopram oxalate, Nexito, dosage for medications ?

hello doctor. I am 25 years old girl ,pharma student. I have epilepy without seizures from last 4 years and I am taking Valprol CR 200 for this.nowadays my problem of jerks ( body shivering has increased).....I not able to concentrate on my daily work and has advised me Escitalopram oxalate tablets NEXITO 10 mg for the same problem.I used this for 2 to 3 days .please suggest me should I take this for jerks .kindly suggest the dose and side effects also.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012