Epilepsy, chronic problem, dizzy spells. Complications in sexual life and pregnancy?

Hi this is XXXXX ! I hv seen a girl for marraige but come to knw that she is suffering from Epilepsy . Now plz confirm can I marry her . Will there be any complication in sexual life and pregnancy . Can we live normal life. She is having fits from 10 class now she is 27 .last time she got fits in dec, jan. She said its normal only she faints n uses some spray for it. Is it curable . I want to marry her plz tell me..
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012