Epilepsy. Missed periods, numb hand. Pregnancy test negative. Pregnant?

I think I am pregnant but I cant get a positive test result I am an epileptic and wondering if this could affect my hormone levels... causing a false negative ...maybe my aed s or something. I have had sooo many symptoms I can hardly even remember them all to type them here along with a missed period and just dont know what to think... I need to go now because I am having trouble typing due to the numbness in my hands ... Oh I am 27
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012