Epigastric pain, potassium deficient, spincter of oddi diagnosed, high aldosterone and renin leve. What it is and possible cure?

I have had consistently dangerously low potassium for the last 4 years. Only just last month has a dr put all my symptoms together. It started 4 years ago with what I was told was a bad gall bladder with no stones. I had severe epigastric pain and it did not go away after the lap cholesystectomy. I kept loosing weight and could not eat. I thought I was going crazy. After 4 months off and on in a major university hospital I was diagnosed with Sphincter of Oddi disorder after 3 doctors had misdiagnosed me. After having two sphoncterotomies I ve been somewhat normal for about a year and a half. Now my potassium is getting extremely low again. I spent 6 nights in the hospital because it would not come up. Started at 2.8 and after 6 nights and days of constant k rider bags or potassium bags every two hours it only raised to 3.4. My blood pressure is out of control and my heart rate is always over 120-150. I am a 30 y/o white male 5 9 and 200 lbs. once at 260 before being sick. Please help. Also have hi aldosterone and renin levels.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013