Eosinophilia condition. Taking cobadex czx, likebanocide forte, rekool-20, livogen-z, stomach irritation. Side effects of medication?

i am using cobadex czx tablet for my esnophilia trouble with other tablets likebanocide forte100mg,rekool-20, livogen-z, zifi-lbx+200, fourrts, roxid-m,......... can u please tell me the uses and side effects of these tablets because these tablets are not helping me and i do have side effects with these since i have a little bit of stomach irritation too. Thank You
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012