Entire vagina including clitoris is red and raw, burns to touch, bump on the clitoris. Treatment advise?

I had symptoms of a yeast infection ... Itching of the labia and clitoris but no itching inside of my vagina . I bought an over the counter oral medication for yeast infections as well as a cream. Today is day 3 and I haven t felt relief from the pill as well as the cream. My entire outside of my vagina including my clitoris is red and raw and burns to the touch and their appears to be a large bump on the left side of my clitoris which i believe is from the constant need to itch
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013