Entire body on the left in pins and plates, hooked to drugs during pain management. Methadone clinic near Opelousas?

My son was involved in a bad accident on December 20,2011. A woman ran a stop sign and hit my son on his motorcyle. His entire left side of his body has plates and pins on it. He had 34 broken bones. He was going to pain management , but in the process he got hooked on the drugs. He is presently going to the methadone clinic in Lake Charles, but we live in Opelousas, Louisiana so we have to commute daily to the clinic. I would appreciate your helping us find a doctor closer to Opelousas, Louisiana that prescribes methadone.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013