Entire back is sore to the touch, given Tramadol, Cataflam. Got cough, dizziness, headache, backache again. What to do ?

My entire back is sore to the touch. I went to the ER about two weeks ago for pain on the left side only of my back. And was given tramadol, the brown pills that turns the urine orange, cataflam 50 mg, and another large oval white pill for infection. Since then my period came on and has been ever since. I woke up two days ago and was feeling bad with a deep cough, dizziness , headache , backache , legs hurting, and arms hurting. I thought it may be the flu as I was feeling hot at some points and was about to freeze at others. Today my entire back is sore when I asked my daughter to rub my back. It feels like blisters are all over my back or bruises maybe, except there is nothing there. Help me, I am afraid. What do I need to do.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013