Entered vagina using finger. Have swollen lymph nodes, swollen neck and shoulder. On antigen. Worry?

Dear Doctor, i have recently fingered prostitutes Vagina with a 3 day old small cut on finger. Now i have pain in my left Neck and shoulder and some burning sensation also in left palm.some chilling feeling also but comes and goes. I think i had a swollen Lymph nodes on my left Neck. I had done PCR RNA Test at the 13 th day Mark and found P24 antigen and all others are normal. Is there anything worry for me? Please help me i am too much anxious also. Please advise me Doctor.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012