Enormous selling on head, tingling in legs, severe headache post fall from stairs. Should I visit a doctor?

I fell down the last 3 stone stairs of a staircase, somehow being twisted to the right, landed at the bottom (at right-angle to stairs) hitting back and right side /arm/ elbow and finally knocking head on wall to right of stairs. An enormous swelling on head followed. we were not at home. I was laid on a sofa. Ice packs eventually reduced the swelling though after some minutes I had tingling feeling in legs and shaking. Had very bad headache for 2 days. This was Sunday evening. It is now Friday and I am home again. My question: should I visit a doctor. head still painful to touch but less than yesterday. I have astrange red spot on right elbow - cannot lean my elbow on for example table top. aching and pain in right hip/top of leg. no outward sign of anything. I am quite fit otherwise and 62 years of age, small and normal weight.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
Its good that u r feeling nice but u muet visit doctor because head and other injuries at this age should not be taken lightly.So do visit physician n if necessary make ur test advisef done.