Enlarged veins on one side of the penis. Will this cause infertility?

Hi! I am a 21 year old male. I would like to ask if it s normal to have dilated veins on the left side of the penis? one of these started from the bottom of my penis up to the area below the glans penis and then, the other enlarged vein approximately 1 cm with its width then an inch in its length, from the left side below the glans penis. the right side of the penis was just normal. I just noticed it last week and I m just worried if it will give me a problem of infertility or any reproductive problem that requires surgical procedure someday. thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012