Enlarged vagina due to repeated sex. What can be done to get it back to original size?

I AM 25 YRS OLD GAL..I HAVE DONE SEX MANY TIMES WIT TWO OF MY BF...BT NOW MINE PARENTS ND HIS PARENTS R NT READY TO ACCEPT ANY ONE OF THEM..NW HERE MY QUESTION ARRIVES..I HAVE GOT MINE VAGINA SIZE THE LARGE ONE COS OF REPEATED NO.OF SEX FROM LONG SPAN NO.OF TIME.. KINDLY HELP ME TO SUGGEST HOW CAN I MAKE IT SMALL SO THAT MINE HUSBAND WOULD NT COME TO KNOW BOUT MY PAST EXPERIENCES ..SHOULD I GO FOR SURGERY??OR SOME MEDICINE OR CREAM COULD HELP ME IN GETTING RID OF THIS PROBLEM???DO GUIDE ME WELL.. I HAV BEEN THRU KEGEL S EXERCISES..BT ITS FOR PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLES STRENGHTENING ND NT FOR TIGHTENING OF VAGINA.. PLZ DO REVERT WITH A RELEVANT GUIDANCE.. THANK-YOU
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012